Monday 27 May 2013

Return to Blogging

I'm back! It's been a long time since my last post (over a year). I stopped posting at the time because I felt adding to the blog was taking away from time I could spent on the hobby. I've change my thinking now. Having a blog is a great way of keeping a record of all the miniatures I've painted and adventures I get up to in miniature gaming.

So what have I been up to?
I stopped posting while I was working on a Tomb King army. Ended up not finishing it because I all of a sudden lost interest. Last year, I picked up Dwarves again and put together a small 1600pt army out of spare models for a tournament and since then I've been adding to it. I'm still slowly working on my Trollblood army for Hordes and I've just started a new Tau army for 40k.

The biggest change is that I've moved from UK to Australia (Adelaide), which has given me new challenges in the hobby (price is a big one!). I'm still getting in to the scene here, but it seems very active.
With moving I was limited on what I could bring with me. I chose my Dwarves and my Trollbloods, leaving the rest of my collection in the UK.

Anyway I'll go in to more detail in future posts, but I just wanted to start the ball rolling again with a quick post.

Thanks for reading,
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment